Is it time to change your above ground pool liner? We have been doing liner changes since 1989. In fact, some of our original customers are still our customers to this day.
Please call or stop by any of our 3 store locations to speak with one of our friendly staff about your liner change, and to get a quote.
Quality of the Liner
- Heavy Gauge vinyl – we use 25 gauge for most jobs when other places use 18 or 20 gauge.
- Virgin Vinyl – this is far superior to recycled vinyl giving the liner long-term strength and pliability.
- Made in USA – the best liners are still only made here. Imports do not surpass the quality standards of American liners.
Quality of the Installation Work
- Qualified installer – licensed and insured with references available.
- Hand Troweled Stone Dust – this packs like cement and will not erode like a sand base.
- Liner Guard Pool Bottom Pad – protects the bottom of the liner from underneath, helping ensure a long life.