Blue White F-300 Series 2" PVC Flowmeter, 20-120 GPM, F-30200P
An aquatics industry standard for over six decades, Blue-White's F-300 Flow Meter is accurate and has reduced space requirements for installation. The aerodynamic pitot tube is designed for smooth fluid flow through the meter. There are four capture points resulting in no float bounce.
The Blue-White F-300 Series 2" PVC Flowmeter is a pitot tube flow meter that is designed for use in the swimming pool industry. It is made of acrylic and has a stainless steel pipe clamp. The flow meter is accurate and easy to install. It has a flow range of 20 to 120 GPM and a pressure range of 0 to 100 PSI. The flow meter is also NSF listed.
New features include:
- PVDF cap that won’t fade or crack
- PVDF float that won’t stick, is chemical resistant, and easy-to read-color
- Improved accuracy
- Acrylic construction
- Stainless steel pipe clamp
- Accurate and easy to install
- Flow range of 20 to 120 GPM
- Pressure range of 0 to 100 PSI
- NSF listed