Pool Care Cal Hypo Shock, 1 Lb Bag, QPC55127

SKU:
QPC55127EACH
$5.69
(2 reviews) Write a Review
Current Stock:
177
  • Free Ground Shipping on Orders over $60
  • Typically arrives in 4 to 7 days
  • Oversized items may take longer to ship

 Pool Care Cal Hypo Shock, 1 Lb. Bag, QPC55127

Cal-Hypo Shock is made up of 68% available Calcium Hypo chloride. Cal-Hypo Shock treatment has been specially formulated to rapidly destroy algae, slime and unpleasant odors. It is recommended for use as periodic shock treatment or super chlorination to sanitize and control algae growth.

Features

  • Periodic shock treatment
  • Fast acting
  • Helps raise pH
  • Provides calcium hardness
  • Kills algae and treats fouled, dirty and discolored water
  • EPA registered

Dosage:

Turn on filter. Adjust pH to range 7.2 to 7.6 prior to using Cal-Hypo treatment. At night or when pool is not in use add 1 pound if Cal-Hypo Shock per 10,000 gallons of pool water by sprinkling it over a wide area of pool surface.

 

Reviews

  • 5
    GREAT POOL SHOCK. COST-EFFECTIVE, DISSOLVES EASILY AND WORKS!

    Posted by RC on Oct 28 2021

    The product doe not clump, as some others have, can be put directly into the pool rather than needing to be dissolved first in a bucket of water, and it rapidly clears even algae that has turned the whole pool green.

  • 5
    The only shock I'll buy from now on

    Posted by Simantic on Jun 7 2021

    This stuff works great and is much more efficient. The stuff I was buying took at least 2 pounds per treatment to shock our 24-foot round pool. I only have to use 1 pound of this stuff to work great as a shock treatment. About two weeks after opening our pool we started to notice the water getting cloudy and a bit of green was beginning to develop in the top of our skimmer. I dumped two 8-ounce scoops of this stuff in overnight, and the pool was looking crystal clear again by the time we took the cover off the following afternoon. We have an Aqua Smarte sanitizer system that keeps the pool maintained, and use this as a shock once a week (or as needed with all the extra rain we've had lately).