Pool Season 013-1320 Algae Control 50, 1 Qt.
49.8% n-Alkyl (60% C14, 30% C16, 5% C12, 5% C18) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride
0.2% n-Dialkyl (60% C14, 30% C16, 5% C12, 5% C18) methyl benzyl ammonium chloride
Broad range, non-metallic 50% strength quaternary ammonium algaecide. Effective in preventing the growth of all types of algae.
- Specially designed to prevent the growth of algae in swimming pools & should be part of a regular pool maintenance program to prevent algae
- Weekly addition of this product will reduce overall maintenance costs and give pools desired water quality.
- Higher concentration than many other algae preventatives
- Keeps pool water clear and free of visible algae
- Effective algae preventer and killer in salt water pools
- Prevents Algae Growth in Swimming Pools
- Kills Green, Black and Mustard Algae
|Chemical Composition||QUATERNARY AMMONIUM COMPOUNDS, BENZYL-C12-18-ALKY, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL|
|Container Size||1 Qt.|
|Flash Point||45 degreesC closed cup|
|Item||Algae Control 50|
|pH Rating||6.0 - 8.0 () 100 g/l (as aqueous solution)|
|Vapor Pressure||32 hPa|