Powered by Inverter Technology, the Crosswind can intelligently adjust your pool or spa temperature automatically based on heating demand. At heater start up the Crosswind Inverter will run at full capacity for fast heating of your pool or spa. Once the heater reaches the desired temperature it will automatically shift into maintenance mode. In maintenance mode the Crosswind Inverter runs at a lower heating capacity while maintaining your set temperature.
The ability to modulate temperature means the system can adjust its heating capacity in small increments to maintain a constant temperature. Resulting in energy efficient performance, quieter run times and the perfect water temperature.
When you are enjoying your pool and spa the only sounds you should hear are laughter or serenity. The Crosswind is built with a quiet inverter compressor coupled with a low speed fan motor. Which results in whisper quiet operation.
Heat and Cool
Double your fun, during those really hot summer days. The Crosswind can cool your pool to an enjoyable temperature. Heat and Cool Mode means you can enjoy your pool all year long.
Energy Efficient Inverter Technology
In addition to more precise temperature control, inverter technology results in higher efficiencies and cost savings.
Inverter technology modulates based on the cooling/heating needs, resulting in energy savings.
- Pool and Spa Heater
- Whisper Quiet Operation
- Crosswind’s inverter technology automatically adjusts and controls your pool temperature
- Quiet inverter compressor coupled with a low speed fan motor
- Heat and Cool Mode means you can enjoy your pool all year long.
- Precise Temperature Control
- LCD Display with digital control
- Weatherproof plastic jacket
- Heater Type: Heat Pump
- BTU: 42,500
- Electrical Input: 1.28 kW
- Voltage: 208-230
- Water Flow GPM: 21.9-30.60
- Minimum Circuit (Amps): 16
- Maximum Breaker Size (Amps): 20
- Coil Type: Titanium
- Modes: Heat or Cool
- Plumbing: 1-1/2" Slip PVC Union Connections
- 13.39" Wide x 25.87" Height x 39.02" Length