This pair of Figure 4 pool grab rails provide a hand grip for built-in steps or in-wall pool ladders. The wall thickness is .065 inches. The distance between the front (pool) rail and back (anchor) rail is 30 inches and the overall outside diameter of the rail tubing is 1.90 inches.
These Figure 4 Grab Rails are constructed from high-quality stainless steel and are a good choice for commercial pools. Grab rails are used to keep racing lanes free of obstructions when used in conjunction with built-in steps.
- Rail frames are 1.90 inch Outside Diameter Tubing x .109 inch wall
- Width (setback) of 30 inches is front to back
- New Height to accommodate changing architectural specs is 35 inches
- Made of 304L Stainless Steel
- Polished and buffed stainless steel
- All bends are 6 inch radius
- Grab rails are sold in pairs
- Anchors and escutcheons are sold separately