Last updated: June 21, 2022
This is the website of E-Z Test Pools, Inc.
Our postal address is:
26 Main Street
Plaistow, NH 03865
United State of America
Main Phone: +1-877-209-7773
We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by telephone at (US) 1-877-209-7773.
We take your privacy seriously. Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we want to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses the types of information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it. These privacy practices apply to the website located at the www.eztestpools.com and related E-Z Test Pools, Inc. websites, pages, applications, and mobile applications (collectively, the "Site"), that you were viewing when you clicked through to this policy, which is operated directly by us or by our affiliated companies.
If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by sending us email at the above address or opting out if an opt-out link is provided.
The Information We Collect
When you interact with our site, for example by making a purchase or subscribing to an email list, we may collect information about you including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
If you provide it to us, we may collect the following information:
- Mailing address
- Shipping address
- Billing address
- Email address
- Phone (or mobile) number
- Billing details associated with your order payment
- Purchase/return/exchange information
- Login and password, if you create a profile
We may share this information with our affiliated companies who are controlled by, who control or who are under common control with E-Z Test Pools, Inc.
We may use third parties to help us provide services and marketing to you, such as processing payments, fulfilling orders or designing website templates for your use. If personally identifiable information is provided to any of these third parties, we will require that such information be maintained by them in strictest confidence.
Our Site is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide personal information through our Site. We do not knowingly collect information from children under thirteen (13) without parental consent. Visit the Federal Trade Commission website for more information about the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
The Information We Share
We do not share personal information with companies, outside organizations, and individuals unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- With your permission. We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals only if we have your consent to do so.
- For external processing. We provide personal information to our vendors, affiliates, other trusted businesses, or persons to process it for us. For example, for faster service, we may send your order to one of our distributors for fulfillment.
- For legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- In case of a sale or asset transfer. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, user information, including personal information collected from you through your use of our Services, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify you, either through email and/or a prominent notice on the Services.
- In aggregated form for business purposes. We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information us with third party partners who provide services to us, such as email providers, mobile marketing services, analytics providers, web hosting providers, call center/chat providers, payment processors, fraud prevention providers, or companies that help us market our products and services.
The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
If we provide you with any marketing communication, including email or text message, you can always opt out of that communication. Notwithstanding, these options shall not apply if we need to contact you about a transaction you have initiated on our site.
Whenever you use our site to make purchases and have set up profile on our site, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information in your account. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. When we collect or transmit sensitive information such as a credit or debit card number, we use industry standard methods to protect that information. We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. However no website is entirely secure. You should protect the account information in your possession as well including routine password updates.
We may disclose information we collect when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements; to facilitate the financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment, bankruptcy or disposal of all or part of our business or assets; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our guests or others.
Location Tracking and Location Based Services - Our site and marketing platform(s) use your location for reasons such as time of day to send messages, verifying your identity, and for analytical purposes.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our Site.
If you feel that this Site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone numbers.
IF YOU, FOR YOURSELF OR ON BEHALF OF ONE OR MORE PERSONS YOU ARE REPRESENTING WITH RESPECT TO E-Z TEST POOLS, INC. SERVICES, DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING TERMS, YOU MUST, FOR YOURSELF AND ON BEHALF ANY SUCH PERSON(S), DISCONTINUE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, AND, IF YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER, CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT. BEGINNING NOW, ANY CONTINUATION BY YOU IN USING THE SERVICES CONSTITUTES FOR YOU AND THOSE REPRESENTED BY YOU AN EXPRESS AFFIRMATION AND COMMITMENT TO BE (OR TO CONTINUE TO BE, AS APPLICABLE) LEGALLY BOUND BY AND TO COMPLY WITH ALL OF THESE TERMS.