Raypak 106A Above Ground Natural Gas Pool & Spa Heater, 105K BTU, 014779
- Operates on Natural Gas
- Requires 110 Volt or 240 Volt Electrical Supply
- 6" Indoor Stack for ventilation when installed indoors
- 105,000 BTU Input
- For use in elevations of 0 to 4999 feet (be sure to verify the elevation where this heater will be installed. It will not operate properly outside of the specified elevation).
- Polyester-Coated, non-corrosive external cabinet for added durability.
- Doesn't require fans to combat drafting problems.
- Delivers uninterrupted heating performance regardless of falling leaves, wind, airborne debris, rain, downdrafts, updrafts, sleet, snow, etc.
- Polymer headers prevent rust stains on your pool or spa surface.
- All-Copper-Fin-Tube Heat Exchanger. Made from a single piece of extruded copper.
- Easy to use analog control dial.
- Electronic ignition only generates a pilot when there is a call for heat.
- Heater includes a 3 foot long, 3 prong power cord for convenience. (can also be hard wired)
- 2" Plumbing with flange connections for a solid connection.
- Automatic water bypass to enable the heater to handle different Gallons Per Minute without having to adjust the flow rate manually.
- Ceramic fiber combustion box keeps the heat in and the outside panels of the heater cool.
- Won't retain residual heat after the heater is turned off.
- Meets or exceeds all federal and state energy efficiency standards