Taylor K-2005 Complete (High) Test Kit
The Complete kit Taylor K-2005 includes nine tests for thorough testing...Total Chlorine, Free Chlorine, Bromine, pH, Acid Demand, Base Demand, Total Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, and Cyanuric Acid. Includes 1 ounce reagent bottles.
Taylor 2000 Series
Maintaining safe pool/spa water for the public is an important responsibility. Therefore, precise test results are essential when checking the water quality of commercial pools and spas. Taylor 2000 Series is designed for the kind of comprehensive, routine testing performed by service technicians, public and semipublic pool operators, and other professionals. Taylor 2000 Series uses printed color standards to achieve a reliable and accurate color match, making frequent test comparisons even easier.
2000 Series kits feature six different chlorine ( High Range : 0.5-5 ppm, Low Range : 0.25-2.5 ppm), bromine (HR: 1-10 ppm, LR: .5-5 ppm) and pH (7.0 to 8.0) standards.
- R-0001: DPD Reagent #1 A Size
- R-0002: DPD Reagent #2 A Size
- R-0003: DPD Reagent #3 A Size
- R-0004: pH Indicator Solution (Phenol Red) A Size (2 bottles)
- R-0006: Base Demand Reagent A Size
- R-0007: Thiosulfate N/10 A Size
- R-0008: Total Alkalinity Indicator A Size
- R-0009: Sulfuric Acid .12N A Size
- R-0010: Calcium Buffer A Size
- R-0011L: Calcium Indicator Liquid A Size
- R-0012: Hardness Reagent A Size
- R-0013: Cyanuric Acid Reagent A Size (2 bottles)