We never charge handling fees on orders, regardless of the order total.
We offer free ground shipping on all orders of $60 or greater to addresses in the Continental United States (Hawaii & Alaska excluded).
To qualify for free shipping, all you need to do is add $60, or more, of products to your cart. As you walk through the checkout process, the cart will automatically offer you free shipping prior to asking for your payment. This free shipping promotion is for ground shipping only, and does not apply to next day, two day, or any other delivery method. For additional questions related to the free shipping promotion, you can also call us at (603) 382-7010, email us at email@example.com, or click on the chat feature at the bottom left of the page.
General shipping policies
- Most orders ship out within 1-2 business days (M-F, not weekends)
- Most orders are delivered within 3-7 business days of placing your order (M-F, not weekends)
- FedEx & UPS have temporarily suspended their delivery guarantees due to COVID-19
- We do not charge handling fees.
- Sales Tax (updated): Some states now require that we charge a sales tax due to the South Dakota v. Wayfair Supreme Court ruling. If your state is one of those requiring us to charge you a sales tax, then you will see the sales tax added during checkout. This only applies to a very small number of states. NH, where we are located, does not have a sales tax.
We reserve the right to end free shipping at any time.
*Free Shipping excludes Hot Tubs/Spas, Wood Pellets, BTU Bricks, and Firewood.
Hassle-Free Return 30-Day Policy
E-Z Test Pool Supplies accepts returns within 30 days from purchase. All items must be in original packaging and be in original condition. Partly used or opened products cannot be returned unless deemed defective by E-Z Test customer service. Customer is responsible for any return shipping fees. Any oversized items, product over 40 lbs. could incur a $25 restocking fee.
To ensure a hassle-free refund process, please make sure of the following before requesting a return:
- The item is in its original box and original packaging.
- The item was not assembled, installed or used.
- The product will be returned with all of its parts and manuals.
- The product has not been registered with the manufacturer.
Products that cannot be returned because of US Department of Transportation shipping regulations include: Chlorine sticks and tablets of any kind, pre-filled chlorine packs (Pool Frog), Bromine tablets, non-Chlorine pool and spa Shock, Calcium based pool chlorine, and Hydrogen based pool shock. If you are concerned your order will contain products that cannot be returned, please contact customer service before purchasing.
Phone: (603) 382-7010
Address: 26 Main Street, Plaistow NH 03865
Last updated 01/22/2021