N. Jonas Algicil 30 Algaecide 32 Oz., 81002
Algicil 30 is a non-foaming, non-metallic algaecide that will kill all types and strains of algae with a low odor and is not affected by the pH levels in your pool. The Algicil 30 allows you to swim right after treatment and will not leave any residue or stain your pool's surface. This chemical is great for any pool type and environment. 1 quart.
Algicil 30 Algaecide Features
- No Foaming
- No Staining
- No Discoloration
- No Metals
- Control the growth of algae, including “black algae”
How To Use
- For maximum effectiveness, pools containing heavy growth of algae should be cleaned prior to using this product. For pools having visible growth of algae, add an initial dose of 24 to 36 oz. per 10,000 gal. water and remove settled algae debris by cleaning (vacuuming).
- For treatment of freshly cleaned and filled pool, add initial dose 14 to 24 ozs. per 10,000 gal. pool water.
- To maintain pools free of visible algae growth, subsequent additions of 4 1/2 ozs. per 10,000 gal. (aprox. 1 oz. per 2,500 gal.) should be used every 5-7 days after initial treatment.
- Uniform distribution is necessary.
- Pour this product all around pool and throughout the pool water for maximum effectiveness.
- Algicil 30 is compatible with those chemicals normally used to treat pools and is effective at both acid and alkaline pH.
- This product can be used in pools treated with chlorine chemicals and may reduce the amount of those chemicals normally required.
- Do not mix this product with concentrated dry or liquid chlorine products.