Hach 661455E AquaChek Test Strip; Total Iron Testing; 25 Strips/Bottle
The AquaChek Iron Test Strip is a quick and easy way to test for total iron levels in pool and spa water. The test strips are colorimetric, which means that they change color depending on the concentration of iron in the water.
To use the test strips, simply dip a strip into the water and remove it immediately. Compare the color of the strip to the color chart on the bottle. The color chart will show you the approximate iron level in the water.
The AquaChek Iron Test Strip is a great way to keep your pool or spa water clean and clear. By regularly testing the iron levels in your water, you can ensure that your water is safe for swimming and that your pool or spa equipment is not being damaged by iron.
Here are some of the steps on how to use AquaChek Iron Test Strip:
- Fill a sample vial half full with pool or spa water.
- Open one foil packet and add the powder contents to the vial.
- Cap the vial and shake vigorously for 5 seconds.
- Remove the cap and dip a test strip into the vial.
- Remove the strip immediately and shake off any excess water.
- Compare the color of the strip to the color chart on the bottle.
- The color chart will show you the approximate iron level in the water.
If you are experiencing problems with your pool or spa water, such as cloudy or discolored water, you may want to test the iron levels in the water. High levels of iron can cause these problems, so it is important to test the water regularly.
The AquaChek Iron Test Strip is a great way to test for iron levels in your pool or spa water. It is easy to use and accurate, and it is a convenient way to keep your water clean and clear.