Confer Plastics, Self-closing, Self-latching Gate, Plastic, Beige, For Use With: Pool Entry System
PES-G-X: Gate System for two combined Pool Entry Systems.
The unique design of the pool entry system allow two units to be joined together to form a complete entry/exit system into the pool. Designed for all people including elderly swimmers and physically challenged swimmers
- Five steps, instead of four.
- Top step covers the pool top rail.
- Built in compliance with ISPSC 2021
- Easy assembly; steps and risers snap into side panels and are held in place with plastic wedges. No metal parts.
- Non-slip step surfaces are grey for high visibility.
- Adjusts to fit 48″ to 54″ tall pools and decks.
- Excellent for elderly, slightly handicapped, or heavy swimmers. Holds over 400 pounds.
- Does not rest on or attach to pool.
- All plastic construction will not affect water chemistry and will not corrode.
- Gate for #PES-DBL restricts access to the pool. It is self-closing and self-latching. Satisfies most building inspectors.
- Includes deck connector for easy attachment to deck.
- Fits decks up to 54″ or can fit taller decks using special mounting instructions.
- 5 year full factory warranty on manufacturing defects and workmanship
Specifications of Pool Entry
- Overall Projection into pool – 36″
- Overall height – 81″ (plus up to 6″ adjustability)
- Overall width – 31″
- Step – 10″ x 27″
- Top Platform – 12″ x 27″
- Handrail height (from top step) – 32″
- Riser height – 11″
Specifications of Gate
- Height of Gate – 58″
- Width of Gate – 27″
- Height of Latch – 57″
- Gate Is Self-Closing & Self-Latching.
- Includes Padlock.