For pool owners looking for impressive energy savings in a pump that costs a lot less, MaxFlo® XE Ultra-High Efficiency pumps are a great find. Adjustable speed options create powerful cost savings without a lot of hassle. And with easy installation and dual-voltage capability, MaxFlo XE is the best way to install an affordable pump that complies with Dept. of Energy regulations in any new or existing pool.
- Weighted Energy Factor (WEF) = 9.7. The higher the WEF, the more efficient the pump. Learn more about WEF here.
- Industry-leading efficiency exceeds DOE benchmarks and performance of many competitive VS pumps
- Easily programmable with up to 6 selectable speeds
- Easy-access control toggles between speeds at the touch of a button
- Dual-voltage capability (230V/115V) for versatile installation
- Simple installation with shorter length than smaller models, standard 1.5" x 2" unions and no additional equipment requirements