Perflex extended-cycle diatomaceous earth (DE) filters provide superior water clarity and extended filter cleaning cycles without requiring backwashing.
Pool Filter Feature
- Bump handle activates the mechanism causing the Flex-Tubes to instantly and uniformly clean themselves of dirt and DE filter media
- The proven patented filter elements that efficiently reuse the DE filter media and dirt mixture forming a fresh filtering surface
- Heavy duty filter tank is injection-molded of high strength polymer for dependable, corrosion-free performance
- Self venting - as filtered water is returned to the pool, Perflex filters automatically expel any air that may be present in the system
- Combination pressure gauge and threaded inspection/service port are easy to read and remove when filter needs cleaning
- Mixing chamber engineered to produce a uniform, high velocity mixing of the DE filter media and dirt that is removed from the Flex-Tubes by "Bumping"
- Integral check valve automatically prevents system backflow whenever the pump is off
- Clean pools fast, removing particles as small as two microns the first time through.
- Patented Flex-Tube design gives longer cycles between cleaning because the same D.E. filter powder is used over and over
- Unique bump mechanism allows DE flex tubes to instantly and uniformly clean themselves of dirt and DE filter media
||For in-ground pools of all types and sizes
||Dacron Flex-Tubes (120)
||Hayward Perflex(R) DE Filter
||48000 gal at 8 hrs, 60000 gal at 10 hrs
||Above Ground Pool Filters