Hayward W3SP2315X20 Max-Flo XL(TM) Single-Speed Max Rated Medium Head Pool Pump; 2 HP, 115/208-230 V
Hayward MaxFlo® XL high efficiency pumps are for entry-level applications providing advanced hydraulics while maintaining the economy and performance of the proven MaxFlo family.
Pool Pump Features:
- Advanced hydraulics for increased efficiency and priming ability
- All models include 1 1/2" x 2" union connections
- Extra leaf-holding capacity basket extends time between cleanings
- Seamlessly retrofits with the entire Max-Flo line; self-priming suction lift up to 8-feet above water level
- Strainer cover seals with less than a 1/4 turn
- Features heavy-duty motor, 230 voltage and 1-horsepower
- Weighted Energy Factor (WEF) for 0.95 Total HP = 4.3 and 1.25 Total HP = 3.8 WEF. The higher the WEF, the more efficient the pump
- Optional riser base (SPX2300GR) provides alignment with Sta-Rite® Dyna-Pro®
- Clear strainer cover seals with less than a ¼ turn and lets you see when the basket needs cleaning
Hayward - Max-Flo 2 Pool Pump The Max-Flo 2 combine performance with durable materials foran exceptional energy efficiency. Features such as union connections and an elevated base make it ideal choice for both new pool and aftermarket installations. Hayward - Max-Flo 2 Pool Pump Features: All models include 1 1/2" x 2" CPVC union connections. Elevated base insures better ventilation for cooler running and protection from flooding. Heavy-duty, high-performance motor. Pressure testable to 50 psi Maximum. Extra leaf-holding capacity basket extends time between cleanings. Tri-Lock cam and ramp strainer cover design seals with less than a quarter turn. See-through strainer cover lets you see when the basket needs cleaning. Service-ease design provides easy access to internal components by removing only four bolts. Self-priming.
|Application||In-ground pools, In-ground spas, Ideal for water features such as waterfalls and fountains|
|ItemName||Hayward MaxFlo XL(TM) Pool Pump|
|Type||In Ground Pool Pumps|