Hayward TriVac 700 Top Skimming and Bottom/Wall Pressure Cleaner
TriVac™ 700 pressure cleaner is the only cleaner capable of skimming debris from the surface of the water in addition to vacuuming the pool floor, walls and coves. If skimming is not required, the TriVac™ 500 thoroughly cleans the pool floor, walls and coves. Both TriVac models are equipped with patented AquaDrive® technology— powerful jets that propel the cleaners around the pool—as well as several other exclusive features.
Patented AquaDrive Technology
- Low impact design for high impact results
- Powerful jets propel TriVac cleaners easily and efficiently around the pool.
- Unique short back-up sequence helps reduce cleaning time.
- Low-friction wheels eliminate wear-and-tear on pool surfaces.
- Three high-pressure venturi jets and a wide vacuum inlet easily pick up larger debris.
Powerful sweep hose improves coverage by stirring up debris in hard-to-reach areas.
Easy management of dirt and debris with the patented extra-large debris bag with unique float to carry more and requires less maintenance.
|Application||In-ground residential pools – gunite, vinyl, fiberglass, pebble and tile. Skims the top of the water’s surface and scours pool floor, walls and coves|
|Average Back Up Frequency||60-75 sec|
|Average Back Up Time||5-10 sec|
|Cleaning Path Width||9 Inch|
|Cleaning to Back Up Ratio||90% - 10%|
|Bag Capacity||6 quarts|
|Drive Mechanism||AquaDrive technology|
|Optimal Working Pressure||23 psi|
|Pool Coverage||Pool floor, wall, coves and surface water skimming|
|Pool Size||20 ft x 40 ft|
|Surface||gunite, vinyl, fiberglass, pebble and tile|