Hayward H400FDP Universal H-Series Digital Low NOx Pool Heater; Liquid Propane Gas, 399900 BTU, 110/220 V, 60 Hz, 1-Phase, Cupro Nickel
Presenting Hayward's world-class heater with an Earth-friendly conscience... the Universal H-Series heater! While all Hayward H-Series heaters are energy-efficient, the Universal H-Series Low NOx heater has an 83-84 percent industry-leading thermal efficiency and complies with all current California and Texas air quality emission standards. The low NOx emission makes it a perfect choice for the environmentally concerned pool owner.
Enjoy a warmer pool this season without your fuel costs skyrocketing. Hayward's H-Series heaters represent innovative heating technology for pools and spas. Its hydraulic performance also saves energy by reducing the circulation time of the pump. It can raise the temperature of an 800 gallon pool 30 degrees in less than an hour - you'll feel the benefits the moment you step into the water. This approach to heating your pool is an efficient use of energy - showing once again our commitment to developing earth-friendly products.
Other performance and efficiency-enhancing advances include stainless steel burners, corrosion-resistant Finn Plate heat exchangers with Cupro nickel, and insulated Fire Tile combustion chambers. This traps the heat unlike other forms of insulation delivering the highest degree of performance from every BTU. Equipped with an LED control panel it monitors heater performance for added convenience and maximum comfort with minimum effort. The ignition system delivers dependable lighting and reliable operations with just a touch of a button. The forced draft system constantly moves air through the combustion chamber to eliminate all outside weather variables affecting heating performance, such as wind conditions, eliminating the need to install a high-wind stack.
Additionally, the Universal H-Series heater is easy to install and combines advanced technology with universal-fit flexibility making it virtually compatible with any new or existing equipment pad. This heating mixture sustains your swimming season, adds to your comfort, is energy efficient, and reduces your fuel costs. This low NOx emissions heater is perfect for you and the environment - all at the same time.
Pool Heater Features:
- Industry-leading hydraulic performance saves energy by reducing circulation pump run time.
- Totally Managed Flow provides exceptional corrosion resistance and erosion protection. Ideal for today's salt-based electronic chlorination systems.
- State-of-the-industry Finn Plate heat exchanger with special V-groove design for faster heating and longer life.
- Unlike older forms of insulation, Fire Tile securely traps the heat, delivering the most performance from each BTU.
- Exclusive silicon nitride ignition system for dependable lighting and reliable operation.
- Installation is simplified with voltage that adapts to either 110V or 220V.
- High and low voltage connections are easy and convenient with left and right side junction boxes.
- Electronic control/display maintains water temperature; monitors heater performance with self-diagnostic capability.
- Standard cupro nickel heat exchanger
- Excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive "Totally Managed" cupro nickel heat exchanger water flow
- Same water velocity through all tubes for faster heating
- Patented header by-pass design
- Up to 18 percent savings by reducing pump run-time
- 2in x 2.5 in CPVC union plumbing connections
- Common union for installation or service, adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- Low NOx emissions - meets clean air quality standards
|Application||In ground pools|
|Cabinet Height||24 Inch|
|Cabinet Width||36 Inch|
|Control Type||Digital Electric, Dual Thermostat|
|Dimensions||36 inches W x 29.5 inches D x 24 inches W|
|Emissions Rating||Low NOx Emissions|
|Frequency Rating||60 Hz|
|Gas Connection||3/4 Inch|
|Gas Type||Liquid Propane|
|Heat Exchanger||Cupro Nickel|
|Indoor Vent Pipe Diameter||8 Inch|
|Item Name||Hayward Universal H-Series Propane Gas Pool Heater|
|Shipping Weight||197 pounds|
|Standards Approvals||Complies with All Current California and Texas Air Quality Emission Standards|
|Sub Brand||Universal H-Series|
|Type||In Ground Pool Heaters|
|Voltage Rating||110/220 V|
|Water Connection||2 Inch x 2.5 Inch Unions|