Meyco covers are designed with research that spans decades of testing and improvements. With four U.S. patents under our belts, Meyco pool covers exceed all ASTM standards for safety. With Meyco, you can have peace of mind knowing you’ve chosen a cover that’s been tested and proven by stringent standards designed to keep your family safe and your pool secure.
- Lightweight, 4.4 oz. per square yard make Meycolite easy to install and remove between swim seasons. No pool is to big for a MeycoLite cover!
- 20% tighter weave means debris is trapped on the cover surface while water flows easily through for less maintenance during the winter.
- Meyco uses 45% stronger webbing for greater durability and a longer lifespan.
- White, polyester bonded, UV resistant, marine thread is used to sew every Meyco cover ensuring meticulous stitching and a longer lifespan for your cover.
- Incorporated into the original Meyco cover design, all Meyco covers have thick straps and double perimeter webbing for increased tensile (break) strength.
- Stainless steel buckles and aluminum tips won’t rust or stain pool decking.
- Non-corrosive solid brass anchors offer exceptional strength and disappear flush with the deck during swim season.
- MeycoLite blocks 95% of sun’s rays, reducing UV damage to your pool.
- Meycolite’s filtering mesh means little to no maintenance during winter months.