Pentair Clean & Clear(R) Plus CCP320 Cartridge Filter; 320 sq-ft, 120 gpm
Clean & Clear Plus Cartridge Pool Filters have a corrosion-resistant, injection-molded, fiberglass-reinforced, polypropylene filter tank featuring superior strength and reliability. The cartridge assembly uses four, nonwoven, polyester cartridges. There is no need for backwashing. Simply remove the cartridges and rinse with a garden hose, reducing water consumption.
- 2" plumbing for maximum flow.
- 320 Square Foot Effective Filtration Area
- 120 Gallons Per Minute Flow Rate
- Large filter area for increased dirt capacity
- 1-1/2", 100% drain clean-out port
- Continuous High Flow - internal air relief
- Base and plumbing kits now available
- Injection molded tank
- Balanced hydraulic flow
- Tension Control clamp
- 100% factory tested
- Black bulkhead unions
- High Flow manual air relief valve
- Four-cartridge design traps more dirt and extends time between cleanings.
- Cartridges are easy to remove and rinse.
- Clamp ring allows easy access to cartridges and internal parts to speed service routines.
- 1-1/2" drain is easy to access and located to ensure complete draining during winterization.
- Fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene tank is strong and corrosion resistant for extra long life.
- Continuous internal air bleed helps prevent air build-up to keep the filter operating at peak performance.
- Single-piece base and body for strength, stability and years of dependable service.
- One-year Manufacturers limited warranty.
- NSF listed
||For pool and spa (bather) applications
||120 gpm (Residential)
||104 deg F
||NSF Listed, ANSI Standard 50 Certified
||Clean & Clear® Plus
||Fiberglass Reinforced Polypropylene
||8 hr - 57600 gal, 10 hr - 72000 gal, 12 hr - 86400 gal