Poolguard DAPT-WT Door Alarm; 85 dB
POOLGUARD/PBM INDUSTRIES, INC. has been manufacturing pool alarms, door alarms, and gate alarms since 1982. All Poolguard products are proudly Made in the USA. Poolguard Door Alarms comply with all building codes and are UL Listed under UL 2017. The majority of children that drown in pools go out the back door first and Poolguard's Door Alarm can help protect those doors. Adult pass through feature allows 15 seconds for adults to pass through the door without the alarm sounding.
UL Listed to UL 2017
Sounds immediately when the door opens
Outdoor wireless transmitter pass-thru feature
Simple To Operate
Easy to Install
Important safety alarm for doors
Complies with barrier codes
Low battery indicator
- The Door Alarm is always on and will automatically reset under all conditions
- 1-Year warranty
- The Door Alarm will sound immediately when a child opens the door, and will continue to sound if the door is left open. If a child goes through the door and closes it, the alarm will sound for 5 minutes and then automatically reset.
- Poolguard Door Alarm Model DAPT-WT is equipped with an Outdoor Wireless Transmitter that allows adults to enter the home from the outside without the alarm sounding and is easy to install.
- The Door Alarm is always on and will automatically reset under all conditions.
- Poolguard Door Alarm is equipped with an adult pass through feature that will allow adults to go through the door without the alarm sounding.
- Optional screen door kits can be purchased for the alarm, this kit allows you to get air through your screen door without the alarm sounding.
- Poolguard Door Alarm uses one 9-volt battery, (not included) with a battery life of approximately 6 months.
- The Door Alarm is equipped with a low battery indicator that will audibly alert you when your battery is getting low.
- Poolguard is the only door alarm that is UL listed under UL 2017 for water hazard entrance alarm equipment.
|StandardsApprovals||UL 2017 Listed|