Raypak Digital Natural Gas 399,000 BTU Pool Heater, 009219
- Microprocessor-Controlled Thermostat - allows you to set your pool and spa temperature precisely at your preferred setting just by pressing an up or down temperature control button. The digital display tells you when the water is being heated and notifies you when your target temperature has been reached.
- Self-Diagnostic - on-board diagnostic controls that let the user and the service professional know what is going on with the heater at all times. The display uses real English, with no cryptic codes to decipher.
- Remote-Compatible - Any two- or three-wire remote can connect to the Raypak Digital and be integrated into the pool control system of your choice. The display clearly shows the heater is under control of a remote system.
- Run Time and Cycle Meter - can report how long it has run and how many times it has fired. This is valuable feedback for the service professional. Multi-unit installations can monitor the run time of each unit and balance out the duty load, thus avoiding over working one individual heater.
- On Board Voltmeter - monitors the low voltage electrical supply. This helps ensure the heater is wired properly during installation. The heater will also let you know if the voltage has dropped too low to function properly. No other pool heater takes care of you like a Raypak.
- Condensation-Free Operation - Both water temperature and flow rate inside the heater are controlled to help eliminate condensation, sooting and scale buildup that can shorten the life of a heater. Raypak engineered the Unitherm Governor specifically for pool heater applications, regulating low-temperature incoming water to help reduce condensation. The built-in automatic bypass helps prevent scaling and erosion by balancing the flow going into the heat exchanger.
- Rust-Free Waterways - equipped with an integral copper finned-tube heat exchanger and stainless steel tube sheets. Even the smallest details such as the studs and nuts are made out of stainless steel. The payoff? A heater that will last year after year and can easily be serviced if the need should ever arise.
- Stainless Steel Burners - Burner design is a critical component in any gas heater. The stainless steel burner system used in the Raypak Digital is inherently forgiving and extremely robust. The burner is self-adjusting to compensate for gas pressure fluctuations, allowing the heater to always burn clean and safe.
- Copper Fin Tube - The Raypak Digital is built to last with the highest quality integral copper fin tube available. Copper is well known for its ability to efficiently transfer heat, and is the first choice for pool and spa heat exchanger construction. Pure copper has stood the test of time as the industry standard for efficiency, quality and product life.
- LCD digital display provides accurate temperature
- Monitors operational status as well as service diagnostics
- High-wind resistance
- Corrosion-resistant headers
- Unitherm governor prevents condensation
- PVC plumbing directly to the heater
- Small footprint
- Can be installed on combustible surface
"Raypak is proud to be partnered with exceptional online retailers, like EZ Pool & Spa Supply. Their staff is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the pool industry. As a consumer, that is what you should be looking for when purchasing the right products." -Justin Reyes, Raypak Manager, Marketing & Training, Pool
- Elevation: 0' to 2,000'
- Shipping Weight: 249 Lbs
- Gas: Natural Gas
- Model Number: P-R406A-EN-C #50
- Part Number: 009219
- BTU: 399,000