Super Zappit Fast Dissolving Shock Treatment, 1 Lb Bag x 6, P28124
Super Zappit super pool shock is an exceptionally strong and powerful shock formula that will quickly eradicate algae, bacteria and other harmful contaminants from your swimming pool. Our pool super shock contains more chlorine than any other swimming pool shock formula and also acts faster to kill contaminants. The Zappit super pool shock will ensure that your swimmers are provided with a clean and sanitary swimming environment so they will be protected against illnesses, infections and cloudy, unsightly water. In the Swim's swimming pool super shock simply outperforms and outshines the competition.
- Kills Bacteria
- Controls Algae
- Destroys Organic Contaminants
- Restores a Crystal Clarity to Pool Water
- 1-Lb Bag
- Made in the USA
- Treats 16,500 Gallons
- More Oxidizing Power
- Quick-Dissolve Formula
- Active Ingredient: Calcium Hypochlorite (73%)
How to Use Pool Shock
- Check the pH level of your pool water. The ideal pH level for pool water is 7.2 to 7.8. If the pH level is too high or too low, it can interfere with the effectiveness of the shock.
- Turn on your pool pump and filter. This will help to circulate the water and distribute the shock evenly.
- Add the shock to your pool. Follow the instructions on the label of the shock product. For granular shock, you will need to pre-dissolve it in a bucket of water before adding it to your pool.
- Let the shock work for at least 8 hours. During this time, do not swim in your pool.
- Test the chlorine level of your pool water. The chlorine level should be between 3 and 5 parts per million (ppm). If the chlorine level is too high, you can dilute it with fresh water.
- Enjoy your pool!
Tips for Using Pool Shock
- Shock your pool at night or in the early morning hours. This will help to prevent the sun from breaking down the shock before it has a chance to work.
- Do not shock your pool if it is raining. The rain will dilute the shock and make it less effective.
- Wear gloves and goggles when handling pool shock. It can irritate your skin and eyes.
- Store pool shock in a cool, dry place.
Shocking your pool regularly is an important part of pool maintenance. It helps to kill bacteria, algae, and other contaminants that can make your pool unsafe to swim in. By following these simple steps, you can keep your pool clean and healthy all summer long.