Published by Brooke Sardella on Mar 30 2022
Meet the Explorer E50 by Maytronics
Let’s dive into a new Maytronics Dolphin Robot - the Explorer E50! The new E50 is a step up from the E30, with upgraded features for in-ground pools up to 50ft.
Why should you upgrade to the E50?
- Automated cleaning cycles to choose from: 1.5/2/2.5 hour modes
- Quick, Standard, and Enhanced cleaning modes
- Top load, Dual-layer, Xl Fine, Ultra-fine filter options
- Cleans floors, Walls, and Waterline
- Pick Me Up mode brings the robot to the surface for easy poolside removal
- LED light show
- Bluetooth and WiFi-enabled integration with the MyDolphin Plus app.
Save Money & Make Pool Care Easy
There’s a reason why Dolphin is the #1 selling robotic pool cleaner! Unlike other cleaners that use random patterns to clean the pool floor, E50 uses CleverClean Smart Navigation with PowerStream to ensure complete pool coverage, including walls and water lines.
Control your Dolphin right from your phone with the MyDolphin Plus app. Set up cleaning programs, check operation
status, get care tips, and remote control your robot.
The Dolphin Explorer Line consumes an average of 5 cents of energy per hour and is 8 times more energy-efficient than suction and pressure cleaners.
The E50 is also compatible with the Maytronics Pro Caddy and Classic Cover to easily transport and store your Dolphin around the swimming pool.