Gecko Alliance 05340009-5040 Flo-Master XP2E 56 Frame Pump
The Gecko Alliance Flo-Master XP2E 56 Frame Pump is a high-performance spa pump that is designed for use in large, heavily jetted spas. It has a flow rate of up to 260 gallons per minute and a head pressure of up to 1725 feet. It is available in two speeds, high and low, which allows you to customize the flow rate and pressure to your needs. It is energy-efficient, which can save you money on your energy bills. It is easy to install and maintain.
The Flo-Master XP2E Pump allow spas and hot tubs to be equipped with more jets per pump, offering more features and benefits to spa users. It has greater flow-rates with overall energy efficiency. With their 2 year warranty, XP2E are perfect for all types of spas and hot tubs.
- The energy consciousness of the XP2e pump allows spa manufacturers to offer the same and greater flow rates while improving the overall energy efficiency of the spa, reducing consumer operating costs.
- The XP2e pump fits within the same envelope as the original XP2 pump yet provides greater flow than its predecessor allowing spas to use more jets per pump, increasing the features and benefits offered to customers.
- Certain applications of the XP2e pump may allow for the elimination of the diverter valve which improves user usefulness and lowers equipment costs.
- Spa manufacturers and retailers can provide their customers with a superior hydrotherapy massage and lower operating costs with Aqua-Flo by Gecko's new XP2e pump.
- 5 HP motor
- 2-speed operation
- Easy to install and maintain
- Provides the high flow rate and pressure needed for large, heavily jetted spas
- Allows you to customize the flow rate and pressure to your needs
- Saves you money on your energy bills
- Is easy to install and maintain