Hayward W3SP2603VSP Super Pump(R) VS Variable Speed Pump; 230 V
Hayward Super Pump 1.65 HP, 230V Variable Speed Pool Pump with 1.5in Union Connections is the ultimate pump for small to medium pools!
Hayward’s best-selling Super Pump just got even better! Super Pump® VS variable-speed pool pumps are a drop-in upgrade that delivers up to 80% energy cost savings over single speed models. Designed for small to medium pools, Super Pump VS pays for itself faster than larger, more expensive models.
- Weighted Energy Factor (WEF) = 9.3. The higher the WEF, the more efficient the pump. Learn more about WEF here.
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor delivers up to 80% energy savings vs a single-speed pump
- Integrated, programmable, rotatable digital interface with 24-hour clock and up to 8 custom timer functions
- Exceptionally quiet compared to single speed pumps
- Fully programmable, touch pad control can be rotated to four different positions or mounted to the wall for more convenient access
- Universal compatibility: operates independently, with Hayward automation*, or with competitive systems (via relay control)
- Optional wall-mount kit available to remotely locate the pump user interface (SPX3400DRKIT)
|Application||In-ground pools, In-ground spas, Ideal for water features such as waterfalls and fountains|
|ItemName||Hayward Super Pump VS Variable Speed Pool Pump|
|SubBrand||Super Pump VS|
|Type||In Ground Pool Pumps|