Leisure Time(R) 22339A Spa Up, 2 lb.
Spa Up by Leisure Time quickly raises the pH and Total Alkalinity in your hot tub water. Low pH can cause skin and eye irritation and damage your hot tub equipment. By maintaining a proper pH level between 7.2 to 7.6 you can swim in comfort and protect your hot tub. Also, proper pH level is required to ensure that your sanitizers can effectively kill bacteria and other contaminants properly.
- Always maintain the pH of your spa water between 7.2-7.8. A low pH reading (below 7.2) can cause equipment corrosion or scale formation.
- Compatible with all sanitizers including chlorine and biguanide
- For more than 25 years, Leisure Time has been the premier name in spa water care
- Adjusts water pH and alkalinity upwards
- Fast-dissolving granular product
|Solubility||95 g/l at 20 deg C|