MeycoLite fabric was used in the original safety pool cover created by Meyco Pool Covers’ founder, Fred J. Meyer, Jr. and is the fabric of choice for some of the world’s largest pool covers. MeycoLite’s generous weave eliminates the need to pump off dangerous surface water, allowing it to drain through the cover so leaves simply dry up and blow away. Requiring minimal care over the winter, Meycolite’s durable material is treated for color fastness to minimize fading when exposed to sunlight. Lightweight MeycoLite also outperforms competitor’s cumbersome, heavy tarps for a faster installation at the end of swim season without sacrificing the dependable protection and heavy-duty performance that you demand to keep your family safe.
- Lightweight, 4.4 oz. per square yard make Meycolite easy to install and remove between swim seasons. No pool is too big for a MeycoLite cover!
- 20% tighter weave means debris is trapped on the cover surface while water flows easily through for less maintenance during the winter.
- Meyco uses 45% stronger webbing for greater durability and a longer lifespan.
- White, polyester bonded, UV resistant, marine thread is used to sew every Meyco cover ensuring meticulous stitching and a longer lifespan for your cover.
- Incorporated into the original Meyco cover design, all Meyco covers have thick straps and double perimeter webbing for increased tensile (break) strength.
- Stainless steel buckles and aluminum tips won’t rust or stain pool decking.
- Non-corrosive solid brass anchors offer exceptional strength and disappear flush with the deck during swim season.
- MeycoLite blocks 95% of sun’s rays, reducing UV damage to your pool.
- Meycolite’s filtering mesh means little to no maintenance during winter months.