Pentair 520970 Intellichlor COMSYS-2 Salt Chlorine Generator with Manifold systems
For Acu-Trol Commercial Chemical Control Systems; 10K gal
Thanks to the new IntelliChlor salt chlorine generator, buying and installing salt chlorine generators for commercial applications has never been easier. IntelliChlor systems feature pre-plumbed manifolds for fast, simple installation. Ordering is a breeze; just specify the pounds of chlorine to be generated each day. The IntelliChlor generator's compact size means it can be easily adapted to practically any commercial equipment set-up. Should one of the secondary chlorinating cells become non-operational, the remaining cells continue to function without interruption.
- Includes 1 Primary Power Center and 1 Primary Cell
- Produces up to 2 lbs of chlorine per day.
- Designed for most commercial pools up to 10,000 gallons of water.
- Color status displays.
- Pre-mounted multi-power center configuration.
- Compatible with pumps, filters and controllers.
- Cell blades are rated for 10,000 hours of operation, under normal operating conditions.
- Built-in intelligence primary cell reads salt levels and communicates to all secondary cells.
- Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time. Captures all performance data daily: production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt readings and water temperature averages.
- Easy-to-view display enables fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output and water flow.
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low water temperature conditions.
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale build-up to maximize cell life.
- Designed to produce up to 2 lbs of chlorine in a 24-hour period from a single cell.
- Cells have commercial coating for maximum performance.
- Compatible with Pentair's Acu-Trol Commercial Chemical control systems.
- All power centers are pre-wired for 220 VAC and ORP and conveniently mounted on backboards.
- NSF listed.
- UL listed.
- One-year limited warranty.