This Traveler II XRC500 pool lift has a robust lifting capacity of 500 pounds and is constructed of 304L stainless steel coated with SpectraShield for maximum corrosion protection. The lift includes a transfer bar and swing-out footrest. These aquatic access lifts are battery powered and have a 360 degree continuous rotation in either direction. They also have a proprietary, reliable operating system and heavy-duty actuator that outperforms other pool lifts. Operations are quiet and stable.
All models include: Two watertight remote controls, battery and battery charger, swing out footrest, seat belt, armrests and padded headrest. Anchors and other accessories are sold separately.
The Americans with Disabilities Act requires commercial and public pools nationwide to install an accessible means of entry into the swimming pool by anyone. This Spectrum pool lift provides people with disabilities with the ability to transfer from the pool deck to the pool water safely, comfortably and independently. These lifts are also required by many state and local governments for compliance with local pool codes and laws.
- 500 lb. lifting capacity
- Certified ADA Compliant by NSF International
- Self-operable from deck and water with waterproof remote control
- 360 degree continuous rotation in either direction
- 24 volt rechargeable battery with 90 plus lifts per charge
- Accommodates pool wall setback of 6 to 33 inches and water draft up to 12 inches
- Spacious seat with excellent lumbar support
- Designed for ease of transport
- Two watertight remote control
- Adjustable swing-out footrest for ease of transfer
- Armrests with non-slip grip for safety and comfort
- Padded headrest
- Custom spineboard and wheelchair attachments are available (sold separately)