The Motion Trek BP350 Pool Lift with Anchor has a 350 pound lifting capacity, is battery operated and features a 360 degree continuous rotation for a smooth ride. These ADA-compliant lifts also have a stabilizer bar that significantly improves lift stability during transfer.
Designed for inground pools and spas, the Motion Trek is constructed of all stainless steel (electropolished 304L grade). They are then coated with Spectra Shield for maximum corrosion protection. Spectrum lifts are self operable from the deck and water with a proprietary robust operating system that outperforms the competition. The BP350 lifts are the first lifts to receive Underwriters Laboratories Listing (UL).
The Americans with Disabilities Act requires commercial and public pools nationwide to install an accessible means of entry into the swimming pool by anyone. This Spectrum pool lift provides people with disabilities with the ability to transfer from the pool deck to the pool water safely, comfortably and independently. These lifts are also required by many state and local governments for compliance with local pool codes and laws.
- Fully ADA Compliant
- 350 pound operating load capacity
- Self operable from the deck and water
- 90 lifts per battery charge
- All stainless steel construction (electropolished 304L grade)
- Coated with Spectra Shield® for maximum corrosion protection
- Stabilizer bar significantly improves lift stability during transfer
- Spacious seat with excellent lumbar support designed for ease of transfer
- Rotationally and vertically powered with 360 degree continuous powered rotation
- Proprietary Robust Operating System and Actuator outperforms the competition
- Accommodates pool wall setback of 6” to 22” and water draft up to 12”
- Easy to install, even into existing concrete decks
- Improved rotation system for a smooth ride
- One watertight hardwired remote control
- Battery and battery charger
- Deck anchor
- Seat belt
- Two armrests