Hayward W3SP1580 Power-Flo LX Pump with Strainer; 1 HP, 115 V
For swimming pools requiring self-priming action, Power-Flo II is the pool professional's choice for superior performance and unparalleled quality.
Pool Pump Features
- Self-priming (suction lift up to 8' above water level)
- Heavy-duty motor with stainless steel motor shaft and automatic thermal overload protector for maintenance-free operation
- Exclusive corrosion-proof reinforced thermoplastic housing for all-weather performance and quiet operation
- 100% drip proof, heat-resistant double-sized seal for long motor life
- Unique, integral diffuser insures rapid priming
- Drain plug for easy maintenance of pump
- Above-ground, small in-ground pools
- Water fountains
- Small marine aquariums
- Pond circulation
|Cable Length||6 ft|
|Carton Weight||23 lbs|
|Horse Power||1 HP|
|Item Name||Hayward PowerFlo LX 1 HP Pool Pump with Cord|
|Sub Brand||PowerFlo LX|
|Type||Above Ground Pool Pumps|
The Power-Flo II is a versatile, high-performance self-priming pump designed to meet the varying specifications of mid-sized in-ground, aboveground and on-ground swimming pools.
The Power-Flo II incorporates features such as a massive 118 cubic-inch strainer basket, a heavy duty motor with stainless steel shaft, and a quick release "see-thru" strainer cover. Features usually found only on higher priced in-ground pumps.
Durable and economical, the Power-Flo II continues to set the standard for value and performance in pumps.