Pentair Intelliflo I2 Variable Speed Pump; 28 Inch Length x 12.5 Inch Width x 16 Inch Height
- Permanent magnet motor runs cooler, produces less vibration than induction motors.
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design protects against the elements.
- Built-in diagnostics detects the most common causes of premature wear and tear - loss of prime, overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities - protect the pump for longer service life.
- Improves the efficiency of automatic chlorinators and chemical dispensers because water moves slower for longer periods of time.
- The quietest pump on the planet - thanks to its permanent magnet motor, TEFC design that operates at lower speeds.
- Integrated rotatable keypad for easy programming and viewing with optional wall kit 356904Z (Sold Separately)
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer assure optimum speed and run times for maximum efficiency and savings.
- Ultra-efficient permanent magnet motors, as used in advanced hybrid cars.
- Exclusive software and digital controls
- Full compatibility with IntelliTouch, EasyTouch, SunTouch or other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets, water features, and more... from practically anywhere, anytime.
- UL, NSF and APSP Certifications
Intelliflo Pump Innovations With Energy Savings And Universal Appeal
The world’s best-selling variable speed pumps! With energy savings of up to 90% versus conventional pumps, a new easy-to-read rotatable keypad and advanced programming capabilities, pool pros and pool owners love them even more. Plus, they have a record of proven field reliability that no competitor can match.
Designed To Handle Your Pool’s Automation Needs And Still Deliver Maximum Energy Efficiency
To meet your pool’s needs today—and be ready for upgrades tomorrow—there’s no better choice than the IntelliFlo i1 or i2 Variable Speed Pump. Designed to pair with Pentair EasyTouch® or IntelliTouch® Automation Systems, these advanced pumps can be programmed to deliver the right flow required for filtration, water features, spas and other equipment. With IntelliFlo i1 and i2, you can add equipment and features, or change them, without reducing pump performance and while still providing maximum energy efficiency.