If you're a reseller or buyer on behalf of a tax-exempt organization such as a school, municipality, church, government agency, or military branch, we're happy to help you set up your account for tax exempt purchases.
What we Require
- Website Account - You'll need to create an account on our website.
- Tax Exemption Certificate - A letter or certificate indicating that you or your organization is eligible for tax exemption.
Steps to Apply for Tax Exemption on eztestpools.com
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
- Sign up for an account on eztestpools.com if you don't currently have one: https://www.eztestpools.com/login.php?action=create_account
- Send a digital version of your tax exemption letter or certificate to email@example.com along with your eztestpools.com account email address
- We'll review and approve your request and then mark your account to be 'tax exempt'. We will email you or call you to confirm that your account is ready.
At that point, you can make your tax-free purchases from our website as long as you are logged into the website. If you have any questions, please email us or call 877-209-7773.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to register as tax exempt if you are currently not collecting sales tax in my state?
- It is highly recommended that you register your account as tax-exempt as soon as possible because we are reaching Nexus status in more states every quarter. Doing it as soon as you can will help expedite your purchasing process.
- How long does it take to set my account up as tax exempt?
- We generally respond to requests within 1 business day. If you need immediate assistance, you can call us at 877-209-7773 during normal business hours to request faster service.
- What happens if I do not have a resale certificate in all the states where I do business?
- We ask that you kindly use two accounts for making purchases, one for your tax-exempt states, and another for states where you are not yet tax exempt.
- What happens if there are multiple people in my organization that would like to make tax-exempt purchases?
- You can individually set up accounts for each purchasing member in your organization and send the certificate with a list of the account email addresses, or, you can set up a singular account and share it with individuals in your organization. We recommend individual accounts for security purposes.
Thank you very much for choosing EZ Pool & Spa Supply for the needs of your tax exempt business. We're proud to have reliable, friendly, and knowledgeable customer service and a reputation for excellence. Please don't hesitate to let us know how we can help!