Smart Shock is a premium product that is easy to use, dissolves rapidly and is multi-functional. Weekly use of Smart Shock keeps your water crystal clear and sparkling.
Smart Shock oxidizes organic contaminants that cause cloudy water, musty odor and eye irritation. It kills bacteria and algae as well as prevents algae growth. The built in filter enhancer clarifies water. The unique formula buffers pH to provide brilliantly clear water with no cloudy residue and without increasing the pH of your pool water. Read our blog entry here
I’ve been using this shock as part of my weekly treatment for 2 seasons and we have had zero issues. Also use an Algaecide And Polysheen blue, and chlorine tablets and our water has been sparkling clear. Can’t recommend this enough!