Published by Makayla Ruth on Jan 4 2022
What Are The Differences Between The Water Tech Volt Fx-4Li and The Water Tech Volt Fx-8Li?
Water Tech offers a line of rechargeable vacuums that are an excellent choice when looking for alternatives to clean your pool efficiently and effectively. Two of our most popular models are the Water Tech Volt FX-4Li and the Water Tech Volt Fx-8Li.
Water Tech Volt Fx-4i Water Tech Volt Fx-8Li
Both are great options for pool owners. However, there are some differences to be aware of, today we are going to compare both of them.
Volt Fx-4Li: 8" x 7 ½” x 20 ¾”"
Volt Fx-8Li: 7 ¼” x 12 ¾” x 23 ½”
Volt Fx-4Li: 3.40 lbs
Volt Fx-8Li: 5.62 lbs
Vacuum Head Size
Volt Fx-4Li: 7 ½”
Volt Fx-8Li: 12 ¾”
Volt Fx-4Li: 275 Power Rating
Volt Fx-8Li: 800 Power Rating
Volt Fx-4Li: 45 Minutes
Volt Fx-8Li: 60 Minutes
What These Differences Mean:
- Size: The Volt FX-4Li and the Volt Fx-8Li have a size difference of ¾” x 5 ¼” x 2 ¾”. This will help a pool owner determine which vacuum would suit their pool the best.
- Weight: The Volt FX-4Li and the Volt Fx-8Li have a weight difference of 2.22 lbs. Largely due to the different sizes of batteries and motors between the two models. The Volt FX-8Li has a larger motor and battery, allowing more debris to be removed, leaving your pool spotless in no time. It is also important to note that both of these models are still very manageable to transport for all ages.
- Vacuum Head Size: The vacuum head size is a major difference between both of these models. With the larger model (Volt FX-8Li), it suits larger pools well because it allows more debris to be let in and picked up. However; if you have a smaller pool, (let’s use an Intex pool for the sake of conversation) The smaller model, (Volt Fx-4Li) would be a great choice. Since Intex pools are relatively small, anything larger would be overkill.
- Power Rating: Power rating refers to the amount of power that can be stored in the battery which affects power and use time. Larger power ratings can output more power for longer periods of time.
- Run Time: The Volt FX-4Li and the Volt FX-8Li have a run time differential of fifteen minutes. Therefore, if you have a smaller pool to be vacuumed the Volt FX-4Li would be a more efficient and energy-saving choice.
|Features of the Water Tech Volt Fx-4Li||Features of the Water Tech Volt Fx-8Li|
Each of these vacuums is the perfect solution for pool owners looking for a fast and easy way to clean their pool. With a smaller pool (or spa), the Volt Fx-4Li would be the most efficient choice, however; with a larger pool, the Volt Fx-8Li would work best.
To learn more about Water Tech Volt Fx-4Li and the Water Tech Volt Fx-8Li, visit us at eztestpools.com!