8710 Swimline Hydro Tools Frog Floating Feeder For 1 Inch or 3 Inch Tablets
The Swimline Frog Floating Pool Chlorinator is a great way to keep your inground or above-ground pool properly chlorinated. It is made of durable plastic and floats in your pool, dispensing chlorine tablets slowly and continuously. This prevents algae growth and keeps your pool clean and safe.
The Frog Chlorinator holds 1-3 inch chlorine tablets and has an expandable basket that can accommodate a number of 1 and/or 3 inch tablets. This reduces the need for frequent refills, allowing you to spend more time enjoying and less time maintaining it.
The Frog Chlorinator is easy to use and can be added to any pool with just a few simple steps. It is also affordable and can be purchased at most pool supply stores.
Here are the instructions on how to use the Swimline Frog Floating Pool Chlorinator:
- Dissolve one tablet in a gallon of water.
- Add the solution to your pool.
- Allow the solution to circulate throughout your pool.
- Reapply the solution every two weeks or as needed.
It is important to read and follow the instructions on the product label before using any chemical product.
Here are some of the benefits of using the Swimline Frog Floating Pool Chlorinator:
- It is easy to use and can be added to any pool with just a few simple steps.
- It is affordable and can be purchased at most pool supply stores.
- It is effective in preventing algae growth and keeping your pool clean and safe.
- It is made of durable plastic and will last for many years.
- It is a great way to save time and money on pool maintenance.