Over the last decade, the pool industry has seen a large increase in the sale of robotic pool cleaners.
Why Buy a Robotic Pool Cleaner?
- You spend less time cleaning your pool and more time enjoying your pool.
- Robotic pool cleaners have a low cost of ownership.
- Most robotic pool cleaners have three-year warranties.
- They have a low cost of operation.
- They’re roving pool filters and filter down to two microns.
- Depending on the model, they filter between 30 and 65 gallons of water per minute.
- Robotic pool cleaners reduce the frequency of back-washing as the unit is independent of your filter system. When you backwash less, you’re reducing the loss of heated water and minimizing chemical use.
- Robotic pool cleaners clean side walls, the pool bottom, and the waterline.
- The cleaner has the ability to clean where the pool needs to be cleaned.
- Most robotic pool cleaners are basically “plug and play” with no setup needed.
- They’re affordable as you can purchase a cleaner for as little as $399.
Our team at E-Z Test Pool Supplies sells a wide-variety of pool cleaners from all of the major companies. We also offer a robotic pool cleaner service as we’re a warranty service center for many brands and would love to offer parts and advice as is needed.