Pentair U9-228A O-Ring Seal Plate
- Sta-Rite Intellipro 2 VST Variable Speed Pumps
- Sta-Rite Intellipro Variable Speed Pumps
- Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro Series Pumps
- Sta-Rite Max-E-Glas | Dura-Glas FULL Rated Pumps
- Sta-Rite Max-E-Glas | Dura-Glas UP-Rated Pumps
- Sta-Rite Max-E-Glas II | Dura-Glas II UP-Rated Pumps
- Sta-Rite Max-E-Glas II | Dura-Glas II FULL Rated Pumps
- Utilitech, Water-Ace, Meyers Pool Pumps
- Intellipro VS Pump Parts, P6E6VS4H-209L
The Pentair U9228A O-Ring is a replacement O-ring for the seal plate on Pentair IntelliPro variable speed pool and spa in ground pumps and also fits with Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro pool and spa in ground pump series. This is a small, but important part of your pump. It is a rubber ring that seals the seal plate to the pump, preventing water from leaking out. If the O-ring is damaged or worn, it can cause leaks and reduce the efficiency of your pump.
The Pentair U9228A O-Ring is made of high-quality rubber that is resistant to chemicals and water. It is also designed to withstand the high temperatures and pressures that are found in pool and spa pumps. The O-ring is easy to install and can be replaced quickly and easily.
If you are experiencing leaks from your pool or spa pump, or if you think that the O-ring may be damaged, it is important to replace it as soon as possible. A new O-ring can save you money on water and energy bills, and it can also help to extend the life of your pump.
Here are some of the features of the Pentair U9228A O-Ring:
- Made of high-quality rubber that is resistant to chemicals and water
- Designed to withstand high temperatures and pressures
- Easy to install
- Replaces old or damaged O-rings
- Helps to prevent leaks and extend the life of your pump
If you are looking for a high-quality, durable O-ring to replace the one on your pool or spa pump, then the Pentair U9228A O-Ring is a great option.
Here are some additional tips for maintaining your pool or spa pump:
- Test your pool or spa water regularly for alkalinity and pH levels.
- Add chemicals as needed to keep the water in the ideal range.
- Inspect the O-rings regularly for wear and tear.
- Replace worn or damaged O-rings as needed.
By following these tips, you can help to keep your pool or spa pump running smoothly and efficiently for many years to come.