Ultima 27824A Party Blue Water Enhancer, 8 Oz
- Just one fluid ounce per 10,000 gallons will turn your pool water a brilliant blue for several hours or a couple of days, depending on sanitizer levels
- Compatible with all sanitizers including bromine, chlorine, salt water, ozone, minerals and biguanide
- Shock treating or super chlorinating the pool will cause the color to fade
Ultima Party 8oz. Blue Water Enhancer for Pools and Spas, 27824A is a water clarifier that helps to keep your pool water clear and sparkling. It is made with a blend of polymers that work together to bind together small particles of dirt, debris, and algae, which then settle to the bottom of the pool where they can be vacuumed up. This helps to improve the clarity and appearance of your pool water.
It also contains a blue dye that will turn your pool water a brilliant blue.
To use, simply add the product to your pool water according to the instructions on the label. Be sure to test your pool water's pH and chlorine levels before and after adding the product. You may need to add additional chlorine or pH balancer after using the product.
Here are some safety precautions to keep in mind when using Ultima Party 8oz. Blue Water Enhancer for Pools and Spas, 27824A:
- Always wear gloves and goggles when handling this product.
- Do not mix this product with other chemicals.
- Store this product in a cool, dry place.
- Keep this product out of reach of children and pets.
Here are some additional information about the product:
- The product is available in an 8-ounce bottle.
- The product is non-toxic and biodegradable.
- The product has a blue color.
To use the product, simply:
- Add the product to your pool water according to the instructions on the label.
- Allow the product to work for 24 hours.
- Vacuum the pool and rinse the area with water.
Your pool water should be clear within 24 hours. If the water is not clear, repeat the process.
It is important to note that the product may not be effective on all types of cloudy water.