Published by Brooke Sardella on Jun 16 2022
GLI Safety Covers
What if you could have a 24/7 lifeguard at your pool in the off-season? They would be able to protect the pool from children, pets, and other damage to the pool. Well, there is no need to hire anyone because a safety cover can do just that!
Safety covers from GLI are used in the off-season to protect your pool from unwanted visitors, prevent algae, and protect the pool from damage during storms. We carry many types of safety covers to fit in-ground pools with a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes!
Pool Safety Covers
Secur-A-Pool® safety covers are renowned in the industry for their strength, durability, and ease of installation. It is a maintenance-free cover that provides pool owners peace of mind that their pool is not only protected against the elements but will not pose a danger to unexpected visitors.
- The new, improved, and increased weave count contained within our polypropylene mesh fabric ensures added strength, sustainability, and shading protection.
- Contains a patented mesh material blend, which eliminates any standing water hazards by allowing water and melting snow to drain through while minimizing damage risk, as well.
- Automatically screens out dirt and debris for quick, easy, and fuss-free springtime opening.
- Created with the finest materials in the industry for strong, safety-first protective results.
- The tamper-proof design prevents entry without an installation rod, while still allowing for installation and removal in mere minutes.
ProMesh covers are a state-of-the-art cover material that provides solid coverage benefits without any added weight. ProMesh covers come standard with commercial-grade springs on all custom covers, providing tighter, stronger security for your pool.
- Construction of mesh with a unique weave of polypropylene material that blocks out algae-producing UV rays and resulting in making springtime pool opening a snap!
- A tight mesh material that allows water to drain from the surface, easily filtering out dirt, leaves, and debris!
- A fabric, which is nearly 50% lighter than solid covers for easier installation, removal, and storage.
- ProMesh features an extra-strength material that has greater tear-resistance and tougher winter wear-ability which is ideal for both commercial and residential use.
- These covers utilize standard, commercial-grade springs for the ultimate security.
With either of these safety covers, they are going to be installed using a spring and anchor system on your pool's patio. You will need to purchase an anchor removal kit in order to take the over on and off through the years.
With a variety of options for your pool's size, shape, and color, a GLI safety cover is the best way to protect your pool. You can find the perfect cover for your pool here.