Dr. Dryden's Activate Glass Filter Media
Dr. Howard Dryden is the inventor and founder of Dryden Aqua. For many years, he worked with ocean mammals such as whales, dolphins, and sea lions. For many years he worked with these animals and noticed that they often died at early ages of severe lung infections. Through research, he was able to prove that the air these mammals were breathing located just above the surface of the water is called trichloramines and is the main culprit for giving you the chlorine odor that we all smell in swimming pools. He invented Activate, helping to save the lives of animals by significantly reducing trichloramine formation within chlorinated pool systems.
Reasons why Activate is more effective than sand
- Better filtration with up to 300 times more surface area than sand for clearer water.
- Attracts and captures harmful bacteria with a negatively charged filter media for cleaner water.
- Prevents the growth of bacteria and algae with a self-sterilizing surface that for healthier water
Industry Leading Quality
- Activate is 100% pure and resistant to bacteria.
- Activate permanent filter media is used in more than 250,000 pools. It is trusted by industry professionals as the best product for creating clear water and a healthier swimming environment.
- Activate is certified by WQA to meet NSF 50 – the industry standard for safe and clean water.
- Enhance Summer is a liquid UV filter that promotes the removal of pollutants. For optimum performance combine Activate with Enhance.